Ombre Beginner Course $3,999
OMBRE 3 DAY BEGINNERS COURSE - $3,999
**This course is for students who have no prior knowledge to Cosmetic Tattooing or for students who have been out of the industry for a while. This course is taught one on one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for available course dates.**
Main subjects covered are:
- Skin Penetration Procedures & The Law.
- Insurance Requirements.
- Public Health Guidelines.
- How to correctly deal with sharps & waste management.
- Cross Infection.
- Pigments, how to choose correct pigments for each client.
- Fitzpatrick scale.
- Pain & anaesthetics.
- Layers of the skin & the correct depth of skin to work on.
- Consultations – how to conduct the perfect consult. Contraindicating medical issues & medications.
- Patch tests – if and when to conduct one.
- How to accurately set up your workstation.
- Aftercare instructions for the best pigment retention.
- Ombre Powder Brow Technique How to accurately set up machine, correct depth, hand motion and grip.
- Creating the perfect outline.
- How to create the “perfect predraw”.
- Gingerella Rox EXCLUSIVE “Foolproof Ombre Fade” method.
- Perfection Visits.
- Photography & how to create the perfect photos for your social media.
- Social Media tips.
- How to build and grow your business/brand.
- How to build a tribe of loyal clients who will keep returning to you time and time again.
- Price range, what you should be charging your clients.
- How to build a portfolio quickly.
- What apps to use to create the perfect social media pictures.
- Q&A throughout the day to help you build your business.
- OMBRE POWDER BROW MANUAL COMPLIMENTARY GIFTPACK WORTH $500
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION (ONCE DEEMED COMPETENT)
PLUS FREE 30 DAY ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE OMBRE BROW COURSE WORTH $2,000!
Day 1– Theory in morning, practical in afternoon. Homework in evening (approximately 2-3 hours)
Day 2 – Practical all day. Each student has one model. Homework in evening (approximately 2-3 hours)
Day 3 – Practical all day. Each student has two models.
This course is outstanding value for money! However, it is very intense; and you also need to complete homework on Days 1 & 2 (practising on latex skin). This homework is NON-NEGOTIABLE and if you do not complete the homework, you may not be able to work on your model which then may result in your not passing the course. Please ensure you plan this homework into your schedule when planning your week.
**This course can also be taught one-on-one by either Kelly or Abbie for an additional $1000. Please email email@example.com next available dates.**
Course fees must be paid in full one week prior to course commencement. As soon as course is paid in full; we email you your Pre-Course learning pack which you MUST have read and completed before course starts (approximately 3-4 hours of reading).
- Course will be taught by one or two Trainers dependent on class size.
- Class sizes are kept to a maximum of 6 – we believe that you gain the best knowledge if classes are kept small.
- Both Trainers (Kelly McIntosh & Abbie Burr hold Cert IV Training & Assessing) and are fully qualified and insured Cosmetic Tattooists.
- The course fee does not include a machine. We will teach you with our machines that we use within Gingerella Rox and advise you where you can purchase machines etc. You can also email us in advance and we can help.
- Dress code is smart casual, preferably black.
- You must wear closed toe shoes and hair tyed back on practical days.
- Classes are held within our salon in Mount Lawley, Perth, WA6030.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Course fees are non-refundable AND non-transferrable if less than one week notice is given. No exceptions.
We accept Cash, Bank Transfer, Paypal, Credit Card, Afterpay and lay-by is also available.